From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 12:16 PM
To: 'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'
Subject: RE: [phoenix-dev] Re: First steps towards a better eclipse.org website

Sorry maybe I did not explain myself correctly.  I think we first need to agree what we want our web site to accomplish, then we need to attach metrics.  Do you think we have agreement on what we want our web site to accomplish?  I was just putting some suggestions forward.  I agree it is obviously not about conversions and counting downloads is not meaningful by itself.