[phoenix-dev] Bugzilla Triage & Eclipse.org Banner

Committers,

At our last Phoenix call we had decided to move our Bugzilla entries to Community / Website since it was deemed that Technology / Phoenix was too confusing to find.  I filed a bug on Monday without much feedback since it appears none of us have setup our bugzilla to watch that group.  Is this something that we still intend on doing?

As for the Eclipse.org Banner the bug I have opened is 197520.

Since I’ll be going on holidays Friday I’d like to get this change out the door before then, I’m looking for +1’s on this change.  Check the bug for the URL to the banner changes.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top