[phoenix-dev] Testing Matrix

Committers,

There’s been some talk lately of developing a Test Matrix for use when testing changes to the website to make sure that certain resolutions and browsers display the pages properly.  Here is a draft of the matrix.

Browser List

Firefox 1.5

Firefox 2.0

Internet Explorer 6

Internet Explorer 7

Opera 9

Safari 3

Screen Resolutions

1024x768 (Must Display Properly)

As for 800x600 resolutions, I think that there need to be some concessions here that the pages are readable, but don’t necessarily have to display everything perfectly.   If this was still the year 2000 I’d say we need to take 800x600 into account.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top