Re: [phoenix-dev] Banners First Look

I think that's a great improvement and I like the way the tabs become
less file folder-like.

+1 for solution #1.  Also, I like Chris' idea about decreasing
Contact/Legal and increasing the other icons.  The first thing I noticed
when I looked at the banner was the white cutout at the top with
legal/contact which isn't probably what we want to be the first thing
you notice?

Do we still have the opportunity to get changes made?

Karl