Re: [phoenix-dev] Bugzilla Triage & Eclipse.org Banner

Nathan,
"None" is a bit strong - I certainly am watching the Community / Website list. I just didn't have anything to add to your bug, plus I'm at OSCON this week.

Nathan Gervais wrote:

Committers,

At our last Phoenix call we had decided to move our Bugzilla entries to Community / Website since it was deemed that Technology / Phoenix was too confusing to find.  I filed a bug on Monday without much feedback since it appears none of us have setup our bugzilla to watch that group.  Is this something that we still intend on doing?

Back to the top