Re: [phoenix-dev] Homepage Prototypes

I agree - the new prototypes are nice. Not sure which I prefer, but I like
the layout and pillar/role idea. As to the screenshot... a couple ideas for
your consideration:

a) animate it to cycle through a series of images showing a few snapshots
(no more than 3)
b) link it to a wiki/static page with larger versions and perhaps even
explanatory captions/download links. Could also be useful to show snaps of
the pillars/roles in action.

Oh, and I'm not yet a developer on Phoenix, just a lurker/bug-opener, so
feel free to ignore me. ;-)

Cheers,

--
Nick Boldt :: Software Developer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling Framework :: http://eclipse.org/emf

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:58 PM