[phoenix-dev] Project Update

Greetings Phoenix Committers,

0. Preamble
1. Wayne as a committer
2. What's done
3. Next Conference call
4. Action Items  (Mike, Shauna)
5. Release dates

0. By a show of hands, who is *not* up and running on Phoenix? Susan, are you all set? We need to get everyone up and going. Mylar volunteered to be a Phoenix guinea-pig for project-owned websites.

1. We should identify Wayne as the owner or co-owner of some eclipse.org pages. For instance, Case studies and Awards? Community RSS Quick Links? Eclipse Working Groups? Ian owns a lot of content that could be moved to Wayne.

Wayne, if you haven't already, can you please subscribe to the phoenix-dev list? Thanks.

2. Here is a status of what's done. I'm referring to the Conceptual IA & content ownership document that can be found here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/phoenix-dev/msg00107.html

Please send me an update of what you have completed if this is inaccurate:

Eclipse Home Page (Mike):  10%
  - basic draft is up

Community (Mike, Bjorn, Ian): 0%

Membership (Ian): 30%
  - How to join pages done - need to be reviewed

Downloads (Denis): 90%
- created a data-driven, committer-owned "Downloads By Topic" page, still testing.

Projects (Bjorn, Denis): Unknown
- Bjorn, I will be taking ownership of the newsgroup and mailing list pages to make then data driven under Phoenix. Adding a group or list will automatically add links on the page. Do you agree?

Reference & Support (Ed Burnette, Mike, Bjorn): 0%

About Us (Mike, Janet): Unknown

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy (Mike, Janet): 0%

Contact page, Site Map (All): 0%

Search (Denis): 0%

3. I'd like to schedule a conference call for early next week. Mike/Bjorn/Wayne, can you please tell me when you have openings?

4. Action Items:
These are suggestions of what I think should be done and by who.

Mike: Identify content to be owned by Wayne (if any).
Shauna: Deliver document identifying the styles in their context

5. As per Phoenix' project plan (http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/plan)
we should be releasing Phoenix 1.0 to the community by Nov. 30.

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Back to the top