[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [phoenix-dev] Eclipse.org Directory Catalogue - changes
- From: <andrew.geraghty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:29:31 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: High
- Organization: Javalin Systems
note new version of directory catalogue document
have included an XML graphic to indicate potential RSS
- "Project Discussions" - agreed they will be automatically generated and
will take care of themselves, someone still needs to own the page where the
have included Ed Burnett as owner of Corner Articles
- Denis's Name has been corrected
for getting back to me so quickly Bjorn!
And apparently a lot more too :-)
- "Change Tracking" should be automatic and thus does not need to be owned
by anyone. The idea is to be able to report to the reader the
difference between the website today and the last time they read the website
(or something like that). RSS is a change tracking mechanism; there
- "Project Discussions" should be automatically generated from the
Foundation database, thus the newsgroups page should be autogened and not
require ownership. Same for mailing lists, etc.
- Is Mike really in charge of Articles? I thought Ed Burnett was.
- Don't you have Denis' name spelled incorrectly?
Bjorn has already noted
that he is the owner of the Eclipse Councils
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
conceptual IA & content ownership doc v1.1.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document