RE: [phoenix-dev] Eclipse.org Directory Catalogue - changes

The line between "articles" and "tutorials" is a bit blurry. Eclipse Corner's focus was changed a while back to include things other than info on writing plug-ins. We can change that again if you want, but for example Authur Ryman wanted his WTP tutorials to go there. Currently we lump articles, tutorials, and how-to's together, but in your diagram you have them separated. Was that intentional?

And what are "technology instructions" and "white papers", how do they differ from articles? Are white papers for press and analysts?

Do you have a place for screenshots? I didn't see one.

--Ed

Back to the top