[phoenix-dev] Project update

Phoenix committers,

Our Nov. 30 release date is approaching rapidly. Here are the critical pieces I see missing for the release:

- Home page content. The home page on phoenix.eclipse.org is a simple draft, and I haven't seen it change yet. Who is working on this?

- Landing page links. I believe Ian has made great progress with the members content. All I need are the links to the landing pages.

Other stuff

- tagging. Bjorn had an action item to look into this during our Oct. 17th call.

- Wayne is now a Phoenix committer, and I heard through the grapevine that he will be assuming responsibility for the Articles content. The Articles content is not covered by our first release, but it is important content that should get a boost of attention.

- The Phoenix project page is now using Phoenix: http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/

Thanks for all your efforts. I think Phoenix will be great.

I'd like to schedule a call Tuesday so we can touch base and go thorough what's left to do before the release. Mike is available Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 10:00am Eastern.

866 362 7064
Ottawa and international: +1 613 287 8000
Participant pass code = 496784#

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure