[phoenix-dev] Documents needed - nag nag nag

Two documents and one action item seem to be hindering progress on Phoenix:

- List of available styles (Shauna)

- How-to setup Eclipse for Phoenix using PHPEclipse and Xampp (Mike, Wayne)

- Home page design (Mike, Susan)

As per our project plan [1] the 1.0 release is targeted for 2005-11-30. This includes getting foundation content re-authored to Phoenix and testing Phoenix on our Reference Platforms.

Is there anything I can do to help get these documents authored?

Thanks,

Denis

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/phoenix/plan/

Back to the top