[phoenix-dev] New template

As per our conversation yesterday, the Phoenix PHP template has changed for the following fixes:

- _projectCommon.php is not required in each directory. Although it doesn't walk up the directories to find one, a placeholder is there for the code

- $pageTitle has been added as an <h1></h1> so you only need to set the page title once

Please fetch the latest template.php in CVS: sample/template.php and update your PHP pages.

You might want to update the entire eclipse.org-common directory regularly also, as I'm making changes to the themes and some common elements.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure