RE: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix Development Tools

The WTP project has HTML and XML editors and validators. I invite you to try them with PHP and open enhancement requests as necessary.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/13/2005 04:35 AM

Please respond to
mike.milinkovich and "For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project."

"'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'" <phoenix-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix Development Tools

Gunnar,

We don't have any plans like that right now, but we're always interested in
contributions ;-)

Unless I'm missing something, my personal priority is an XHTML validator
that works with the latest version of PHPEclipse. I think that's a gap we
have right now.