[pde-dev] plug-in for the simulator debugger

I have created a plug-in for a 32bit RISC tool chain integration (compiler,
assembler and linker). Compiler takes 'C' Source File as input and output
Assembly file (.asm) as output. Assembler converts the .asm file to a
relocatable object file (.rel). Linker converts the .rel file to an absolute
file (.abs).

Usually we have an simulator debugger to test the .abs file.

Now i want to do an plug-in for the simulator debugger? Please guide me on
how to proceed for the plug-in.

Back to the top