[pde-dev] Determing the Plug-ins to include with a Feature

Is there any way to accurately determine which plug-ins (besides my own)
to include in the plug-in tab of a feature.

I've used the 'big hammer' approach and included far more than I need. I
currently have 60+ entries...when I feel that all I should have to
reference should be my 6 plug-ins.

I'd like to clean-up the list so that it references only those plug-ins
that truly should be included with the feature.

Is there a tool or an approach that I should use.

Am I correct in assuming that the list should be a short one, while the
Dependencies list should be the long one.?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Back to the top