Re: [paho-dev] Eclipse Paho 1.3 Release

James,

Thank you for publishing the Java client release on the repos.

Regards,
Ram

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:43 AM, James Sutton1 <james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
Sorry for the delay, before I went on holiday, the OSSRH repository was briefly down and then we had to get an issue resolved with our Hudson build server before we could deploy.
However, the Java 1.2.0 build is now available on both the eclipse repository and the Maven Central Repository:
As I've mentioned in a few other places, the Java client is built to work with Java 1.7 and above now, so you'll need to make sure that you are using an up-to-date JRE. If you spot any issues with these builds, please raise an issue here:Âhttps://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.java/issues/new
The Android service hasn't had many changes since 1.1.1, but there are a lot of open issue against it at the moment, so I'll probably take a look at tackling them before releasing a 1.2.0 Android service.
Thanks for your patience!
Kind regards,
JamesÂSutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone:Â01962 815438Â|ÂExtension:Âx372454
E-mail:Âjames.sutton@xxxxxxxcom
Personal Website:Âwww.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:ÂÂÂÂÂ
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom
IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU