Re: [paho-dev] Eclipse Paho 1.3 Release

Ian,

Will the new Paho Java Client release 1.2.0 be published on Maven repository ?

I do not find it at https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho-releases/

Regards,
Ram

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 4:23 AM, Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dominik,

you can get a changelog between any two releases in a Github repository by using the Github compare view (https://help.github.com/articles/comparing-commits-across-time/).

So the changelog for the Java client 1.1.1 update since 1.1.0 is here:

https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.java/compare/v1.1.0...v1.1.1

I know that James has been working on some timing fixes too, which he may have ready in the near future.

Ian