[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[paho-dev] MQTT Version 5.0 Progress
- From: Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:58:30 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.2.1
1. The test broker has a substantial amount of function in it, with
outstanding work listed in the issues
You can use it to test any V5 client implementation against.
2. There is a simple unit test (client_test5.py) which can be used
against a V5 broker implementation. I'll add more tests as more V5
features are added to the broker.
3. James has completed a Java client V5 packet library and is working on
the rest. A design discussion is ongoing in the issues on the project.
4. I'll start work on the C client soon.
icraggs@xxxxxxxxxx IBM United Kingdom
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto