[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[paho-dev] Eclipse Paho 1.3 Release
- From: Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:34:26 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.2.1
I'm pleased to say that all the components of the Eclipse Paho 1.3
release are available, with one exception - Al is still hoping to get a
timing related fix into the Go client before releasing it.
There are updated versions of all the existing components, and three new
1. MQTT Spy - a very useful utility for monitoring the activity on an
MQTT server, written by Kamil Baczkowiz.
2. A fully featured C++ client library built upon the Paho C client,
written by Frank Pagliughi (https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.cpp)
3. A gateway for allowing MQTT-SN clients to talk to MQTT servers, using
the Paho MQTT-SN packet library. In the terminology used in the MQTT-SN
specification, it is transparent, in that a new MQTT connection is
opened for each MQTT-SN client connection, so the MQTT server has
visibility of the MQTT-SN clients. It is written by Tomoaki Yamaguchi.
I'd like to thank all the contributors for their great work, and look
forward to collaborating in the future.
The downloads page gives an overview of all the Paho software available:
icraggs@xxxxxxxxxx IBM United Kingdom
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto