[osee-dev] Inconsistent Dependencies - javax.mail

Ryan-

Here is a pdf showing the inconsistent dependencies I mentioned last night.  Please forgive my ignorance here, I am not familiar with OSGi.  However, I know (or at least I assume) that using "Imported Packages" or "Automated Management of Dependencies" instead of "Required Plug-ins" is how OSGi maintains its modular state.  (Being that an OSGi bundle doesn't care where a service comes from, or even that it is the same instance of the service, as long as it meets X requirements.)

From my review, it seems as though javax.mail dependencies are fairly "static."  Since there does not appear to be any chance javax.mail will be provided by any other bundle than javax.mail.glassfish, wouldn't it be better to have this consistently declared as a "Required Plug-ins" ?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

JD