[osee-dev] Target Definition

Yesterday I created generic target definitions for Indigo & Juno [1].  If someone could please verify that I am using the appropriate base versions for all external resources (ie. non-eclipse).  With-in the plugin, there is a folder for each external resource with a *.jar and *.source.jar where available.

I know the listed resources are all supposed to be available in the Orbit project; however, if my base versions are correct then Orbit does not have all of these resources.  (some are not available at all)

Not sure if this is something that should be considered for placement in the repository.

Once the versions are confirmed, I will submit a bug for the 4.2 compile errors and I will also share my other findings.

Thanks,

JD

[1] https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4_VQwA3_Y01Sy1BUUtiRDhQOHM

Back to the top