[osee-dev] Getting Started & e4

My name is Joseph Carroll and I am looking to become more involved with the Eclipse community.  I am still rather new to the Eclipse environment, but I have been using it every day for the past year and I would like to start giving back.  I am particularly interested in the OSEE project.  I am going to start working on bugs listed in bugzilla and would like to see if there are any new features that the community would like / is working on.  But this brings me to my first question...

While I am still working through all of the documentation, how should I go about submitting patches to the framework?  Specifically there are a couple of issues in the bundle org.eclipse.osee.framework.ui.skynet that prevent compilation in the e4 environment.  I have a couple of ideas on how to resolve these issues but would first need to have a quick discussion with someone about the goals of the BlamOperations.  Would someone be able to facilitate this brief conversation?  In addition, I would look to provide any updated documentation (javadoc / wiki / ... ) where appropriate.

I also have several other generic questions about the project and project activity.  (Specifically pertaining to Boeing's involvement... )

Any ways, I am looking forward to diving into the project more and more.

Thanks,

JD

feel free to contact me directly:
jdsalingerjr@xxxxxxxxx