Re: [osee-dev] Getting Started & e4

I am not currently using OSEE, however I am slowly working on formulating ideas for a financial platform.  The platform would greatly benefit from the use of OSEE, at least I presume.  This will be just a side project that I slowly work on over the next however many years.  But I thought what better way to learn OSEE than getting involved.