Re: [orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Hi,

That would be awesome! I posted a blog about using Orion with Google App Engine ( http://www.hickory.ca/2012/03/02/orion-and-google-app-engine/ ), which can be developed using Python. We don't have a proper Orion editor for Python, so it would be brilliant to have that level of support. I'd certainly use it.

Maybe the Eclipse PyDev project could also offer a guideline when you're developing your Orion language parsing and behavior.

Anton

Inactive hide details for João Santos ---04/05/2012 12:13:07 PM---Oh I'm so sorry, I misuderstood the topic, I tought by languaJoão Santos ---04/05/2012 12:13:07 PM---Oh I'm so sorry, I misuderstood the topic, I tought by language you meant speaking language, my bad. But still, now that I kno

João Santos <l29634@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/05/2012 12:13 PM

Re: [orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Oh I'm so sorry, I misuderstood the topic, I tought by language you meant speaking language, my bad.

But still, now that I know what it means, I could develop an Orion tooling support for Python, it was my programming language last semester.

I know the deadline is approaching and I'm quite worried but I'll try my best.

Sincerely,

João Reys Santos