Re: [orion-dev] LotD: editor style shots.

Hi Andy,

The JS Editor is programmed to accept different themes. We also have a settings page at the moment that allows you to change the current settings on the fly without coding. For instance here's a screenshot of the editor how I like it:

(See attached file: screenshot.png)

And a stab at a dark one like Koding:

(See attached file: dark.png)

McQ's post on this thread has me thinking to 'can' a few themes including the default one. I might see if I can do that quickly. I should also be able to allow a user to link an externally hosted css file.

To see the settings part you can go to the settings page in the user menu.

(See attached file: settings.png)

Does that answer your question? We're only really beginning to use settings. I'm working now on integrating them with the plugins.

Anton

Inactive hide details for Andy Clement ---04/05/2012 02:13:49 PM---I just wanted to pick up on this thread...I was going to raiAndy Clement ---04/05/2012 02:13:49 PM---I just wanted to pick up on this thread...I was going to raise it on

Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/05/2012 02:13 PM

Re: [orion-dev] LotD: editor style shots.

I just wanted to pick up on this thread...I was going to raise it on
the call but we were short on time.

Is the plan that Orion becomes theme-able to the degree that I can
configure it into something that looks like, say,
http://koding.com
(just as an example). Or am I really only going to be able to change
things that radically if I reassemble the orion parts in my own
'product'?

I guess, personally, that is the question I've been wrestling with
lately: is Orion going to be my IDE in the future, or is it going to
be something built from the reusable pieces.

cheers,
Andy

http://www.designtickle.com/2012/04/dribbble-shots-source-code-ide-editors/