Re: [orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Excuse my naive question but is Portugal a programming language? If so, Orion tooling support for a single programming language seems like quite a reasonable scope for a GSOC project. There was a GSOC project for PHP tooling in Orion last year and I think it worked very well. Personally I would recommend a more popular programming language but if you're committed to using Portugal that sounds fine. Note that the deadline is rapidly approaching so you will need to get a proposal drafted soon!