Re: [orion-dev] Google Summer of Code 2012

Oh I'm so sorry, I misuderstood the topic, I tought by language you meant speaking language, my bad.

But still, now that I know what it means, I could develop an Orion tooling support for Python, it was my programming language last semester.

I know the deadline is approaching and I'm quite worried but I'll try my best.

Sincerely,

João Reys Santos