Re: [orion-dev] Evangelize goal on 0.4

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great comment. For the (-) points I like to think in terms of what do I really use all the time in my regular IDE that needs to carry over to Orion vs. I get all the things from my IDE.

Hopefully you are representative. I know I'm not since I'm already in.

There's so much I never use but is there anyway in my IDE.

Once Orion gets to a certain critical mass, then there will be plenty of people to contribute features we will never use ;-)

Offline for me, or switching to self hosted and back again, is something Orion definitely needs to support. Can I continue where I was working on the Plane.

Offline support in browser is rapidly evolving. I would encourage anyone who can to try the File API in cutting edge browsers. It seems like a great match to Orion's needs and shaking it down now means it can be used sooner.

jjb

Back to the top