[orion-dev] Evangelize goal on 0.4

I guess there are two keys for 'evangelize': 1) one clear advantage, 2) no significant downside. We can float ideas about advantage, but enumerating and defeating the downside list requires understanding what is on that list.  We need to break down the idea the Web apps are not competitive with desktop into specific issues and attack the items.

So what might be on lists?
+) No/minimal install
+) opens fast (time it)
+) Work from anywhere

future +) customize / extend w/Web technology
future +) best web dev tool

-) no offlline
-) no customize/macros capability
-) unfamiliar
-) missing feature x, y, or z (need top few specifics).
-) no clear advantage.

We may be more effective if we agree on this list and focus on it.

jjb

Back to the top