Re: [orion-dev] Living mockups for Orion

http://zaza.github.com/mockups/navigator.html

I gather the RHS is some kind of overall navigator.  I think it belongs on the Navigator top level (project list page).  Or another idea: distribute the items into menus on the UI under the links in the header area. For example "Repositories" in the upper RHS would have a hover menu that listed the repos, Navigator would have projects, (new) Favorites would have favorited links, the bread crumb file path would have sibling folders and so on. This way you can move from a page into a more specific new page on one click rather than click, load page, move mouse, click.

jjb