Re: [orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

No problem! Glad to hear things are working for you now. And, it sounds like my updated screenshot on the wiki might help other people in the same situation, so it's a good thing you asked.

John

Karol Gusak <karol@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/26/2011 09:11 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

Thank you for help, it works now! I forgot that I weren't selecting
features while configuring  run configuration, but bundles (as I want
to add my bundle and some dependencies), and it seems that
org.dojotoolkit and org.openajax weren't picked by "Add Required
Bundles" button. Sorry about that.

Regards,
Karol