[orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

Hi all,

I wanted to update my Orion client / server installation and I got
weird problem I can't solve by myself. I use web-ide launch to run the
server. When I point my browser on localhost:8080, I get a broken
screen where pretty much only "Recent Projects" and "Get Started"
headers are visible and nothing more. In firebug I can see that all
requests to dojo JS files return error like "Error 404 ProxyServlet".
When I point the browser to "/navigate/table.html" I get "Loading
favorites..." text and nothing more, and sometimes even same 404 error
as above. What can it be? I tried to clear all data from previous
installation as well as browser cache. Do I need to do some
configuration work because of latest changes? Also note that I got
same problem after clean install (unless there were some files left I
don't know about).

Regards,
Karol

Back to the top