Re: [orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

Are you running latest code in our git master repository, or the latest integration build? Make sure all your Orion client and server bundles are coming from the same place (either all from a build or all from git master). For what it's worth, I'm not seeing this running with everything from git master.

John

Karol Gusak <karol@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/25/2011 12:42 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

Hi all,

I wanted to update my Orion client / server installation and I got
weird problem I can't solve by myself. I use web-ide launch to run the
server. When I point my browser on localhost:8080, I get a broken
screen where pretty much only "Recent Projects" and "Get Started"
headers are visible and nothing more. In firebug I can see that all
requests to dojo JS files return error like "Error 404 ProxyServlet".
When I point the browser to "/navigate/table.html" I get "Loading
favorites..." text and nothing more, and sometimes even same 404 error
as above. What can it be? I tried to clear all data from previous
installation as well as browser cache. Do I need to do some
configuration work because of latest changes? Also note that I got
same problem after clean install (unless there were some files left I
don't know about).

Regards,
Karol