Re: [orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

I read through the "Getting the source" wiki page and it was mostly correct. I updated a few details, like the change from a system property to a preference for the "allowed link destinations". I also added a screen shot of the launch configuration dialog that might help clear up how the server is launched. Take a look, and you can always ping us on #eclipse-orion if you are still having trouble.

John

Karol Gusak <karol@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/25/2011 01:47 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orion-dev] 404 problem with newest installation

Thank you for your very fast answers!

Yes I did localStorage.clear() and cleared browser cache (FF 4.0.1). I followed the instructions at "Getting the source" wiki page [1], so I have client and server packages from the repos, and target platform from integration build - I've tried nightly too. Are the instructions up-to-date, or should I configure something differently now?

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source

Regards,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx