Re: [orbit-dev] Archiving Pre-Oxygen (4.7) Releases

On Tue, 2018-11-06 at 15:58 +0100, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Yes. I agree. I was just pointing out which content I think is frequently hit and can therefore not be moved to archive.

I've brought it up in http://eclip.se/540843 so we can hopefully know
what the consequences would be.

Looking at the p2 stats listed for committer tools, there definitely
seems to be usage of even the older releases so maybe we could at the
very least retain them on downloads for as long as the platform itself
retains releases.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg