Re: [orbit-dev] Multiple bundle recipes for httpclient-* vs. a single one for httpclient-osgi?

For this thread's info:  ECF filetransfer depends upon httpclient+httpcomponents as available through Orbit recipes.   It's hopefully obvious...but care needs to be taken to maintain backward compatibility of httpclient+httpcomponents as we likely won't have time respond for Eclipse Oxygen milestones.

If what's being done won't change the exports or dependencies (e.g.commons codec version) ...then it should be fine.

Scott