Re: [orbit-dev] Multiple bundle recipes for httpclient-* vs. a single one for httpclient-osgi?

On 24 Jan 2017, at 15:22, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any advice how to write an osgi.bnd file such that it takes everything
except Bundle-Vendor and a few other descriptive headers from the
MANIFEST.MF already included in httpclient-osgi? I've consulted the
options of ebr-maven-plugin:help but couldn't find anything that would
help me in this regard; AFAICT, the ebr-maven-plugin always want to
create a MANIFEST.MF from scratch. Is this correct?

No, it uses the Maven bnd plug-in under the covers. It re-uses as much headers as possible.

However, this can be problematic. Therefore the Orbit paren is setup to remove a few headers by default. Checkout the Orbit parent to see which properties you can override/customize:

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/