Re: [orbit-dev] orbit bundles to maven central

Am 30.11.2011 14:14, schrieb Jesse McConnell:
> mostly because we have our 'releases' against things that were in
> early builds of orbit (from the orbit release perspective) and we have
> had a number of instances where we checked out an old release tag and
> it wouldn't build because the orbit repo it needed was gone.  so to
> make our old releases actually build we couldn't rely on orbit repos
> any longer

That does sound more like a process issue rather then a technical one. I
think Orbit should produce promoted releases more often if downstream
consumers need them.

David might have more insights into the process, though.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx