Re: [orbit-dev] Proposal for adding bundles

> ... I had looked at java.xml which has the jar included ...

For the problem your fresh eyes have discovered, I have opened

Bug 365186 - javax.xml has extra (original) jar in CVS

> May I continue to integrate the bundles in the build?

Go for it. You are now at what some would say is "the hard part" ...
getting the map file right and feature.xml and getting them all released
together.
It is recommended you commit these changes at a time where you will "be
around" for a few hours, in case there is a problem, and you need to revert
or make a quick fix.

I think it would be good if you get these in for our "M4" delivery (which
is Friday) which doesn't leave much time, but its probably worth trying ...
just be prepared to revert if some really weird problem is found that
breaks the build that can't be tracked down by, say, Thursday.

Naturally, even once in a build ... even once in a milestone ... you (or
others) might find some problem that requires a fix in a subsequent build,
or milestone ... but, that is a normal part of the process. (That is,
things things don't have to be perfect the first time ... I'd guess about
50% of the time some change is required after the initial check in and
build ... sometimes, years later, as you've seen in the javax.xml case :)

Thanks,