[orbit-dev] Proposal for adding bundles

Hi Orbit team,

in our SMILA project (http://eclipse.org/smila/) we use third party components that other projects are also interested in. So we would like to share/provide these bundles in Orbit. it's:
 - com.novell.ldap
 - org.apache.commons.dbcp

These bundles are not contained in Orbit repository yet, but are already approved for SMILA project.

If I understand the process of adding bundles to Orbit correctly, we have - in short summary - to manage the following steps:
* Propose bundles in orbit mailing list (done)
* Propose a (new) committer for adding and maintaining those bundles - well, this would be me  :)
* After committer election, raising piggyback CQs for the new bundles
* Adding the bundles to Orbit's CVS repository

I appreciate your answers.

Best regards,
 Andreas Weber

Back to the top