Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn

Hello!

If someone starts to work on a project, it's a bit strange to expect
any contributions, before he started. As I say, Jan is assigned to the
task, and I am sure he will do his job well.

In addition, I can add that he already worked for Victoria project - a
closed source software which code base is a basis for initial part of
OFMP. His responsibility was to develop a test suite for integration
testing.