Re: [ofmp-dev] Committer Election for Jan Blankenhorn

I'll need a little more to work with before we can approve.

What qualifications does Jan bring? Has Jan made any significant contributions to the project already?

Thanks,

Wayne

Aleksey Aristov wrote:
Hello!

Jan works for WeigleWilczek (one of the companies, behind OFMP). From
now on, Jan will be in charge of OFMP project web site. We have to
improve a lot there, so we will have a dedicated person for this job.

/AAV