Re: [nebula-dev] Timeline widget proposal

> The nebula website is simple (and kind of a mess to be honest because
> we have so many widgets now).

Website change pending:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/158521/

> I believe the widget is now in incubation right? If you use it in
> production at your company then consider moving it to the released
> set.

It is brand new, even in our company. Therefore I would like to use it
for a while to check out if the API needs some tweaking. Further
performance with huge datasets needs to be tested. Therefore
'incubation' seems to be the right spot for now.

Christian

Back to the top