Re: [nebula-dev] Timeline widget proposal

Hi Christian,

The SWT domain so interesting for me and at the end of 2019th I have worked in this direction. Recently, I saw your mail thread with a proposal about TimeLine Viewer, it looks cool. Currently, I'm working to provide TimeLine Viewer for Eclipse Passage project based on SWT and EMF as well, and it looks like it has very similar features for scale, zooming, drag-and-drop, items selection and so on

There are some screens in attach.

To avoid effort duplication in the community I would like to combine our forces and align API and ecore-model design.
And also I will be glad to help you with maintenance.

Best Regards,
Sergei Kovalchuk