Re: [nebula-dev] Timeline widget proposal

Thanks, Christian,

The nebula website is simple (and kind of a mess to be honest because we have so many widgets now).

Here is it:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/nebula.git/

I believe the widget is now in incubation right? If you use it in production at your company then consider moving it to the released set.

Best regards,

Wim