Re: [nebula-dev] Build

On 02/17/2012 03:01 PM, Angelo zerr wrote:
I don't understand why? When I launch it at hand with Eclipse JUnit menu, it works great, but with the build I have this error?
Is the source folder in your build.properties? Is this class in the jar produced by Maven? Is it exported in the MANIFEST.MF so tests can consume it?
Eclipse IDE relies on your .project to resolve stuff, whereas Tycho relies purely on you MANIFEST and build.properties; so when you have differences between both environments, that probably means that those files are not synchronized.

I have noticed too that JUNit from org.eclipse.nebula.cwt.tests open a dialog and wait for user action (click on a button Yes/No).
Perhaps those JUnit should be removed from the build?
Or even better, perhaps this issue should be fixed ;) IMHO Hiding non working stuff is the best way to loose all effort that was done before and all added value that was produced (because no one will re-enable it), and to open the door to invisible regressions.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by RedHat

Back to the top