Re: [nebula-dev] Build

Yes Wim, that's really cool, build is working but I have a problem with my JUnit :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/pagination/PaginationHelper
at org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.tests.PaginationHelperTestCase.testname(PaginationHelperTestCase.java:26)

I don't understand why? When I launch it at hand with Eclipse JUnit menu, it works great, but with the build I have this error?
Thanks for your help.

I have noticed too that JUNit from org.eclipse.nebula.cwt.tests open a dialog and wait for user action (click on a button Yes/No).
Perhaps those JUnit should be removed from the build?

Regards Angelo