Re: [nebula-dev] Build

On 02/17/2012 11:34 AM, Angelo zerr wrote:
Hi Mickael,

Thank's for your information.
I have tested in local and I have the same problem.

I suppose that it's optionnal required bundle which is the problem :
That's most probably this.
Tycho 0.13 ignores optional depdendencies. So you have to tell Tycho to add dependencies to resolve packages. It is already the case in some other Nebula bundles where we had to add stuff (jars.extra.classpath) to the build.properties: http://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/tree/widgets/gallery/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.gallery/build.properties
Tycho 0.14 adds this optional dependencies by default, making this jars.extra.classpath trick useless. You should give a try setting tycho-version to 0.14.0 in releng/org.eclipse.nebula.nebula-parent/pom.xml. If everything goes fine with it, then you should commit this improvement.

Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by RedHat
My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top