Re: [nebula-dev] JGoodies FormLayout port

Hmm.  Ok.  I'll leave it up to the Eclipse IP folks to make any determination on that.  You're probably ok but they'll need to sign-off.  I'll go ahead and start a committer vote.  Once you are a committer, we will have to go through the Eclipse IP process for your contribution.

regards,
-Chris

From: Matthew Hall <matthall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/30/2008 05:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] JGoodies FormLayout port

This is a clean-room implementation modeled after the JGoodies FormLayout API--there are no licensing issues.  If I remember properly I think there are even a couple places where I deviated from JGoodies API to make it more SWT centric.

Matthew

Christopher J Gross wrote:

I think thats about all we can expect - so as long as you are willing to support it then I think we're ok.

Regarding the code itself - is there any IP issues related to the original JGoodies code?  How does this relate to that?  How is JGoodies licensed?

regards,

-Chris