[nebula-dev] JGoodies FormLayout port

Hello all,

We discussed a port of the JGoodies FormLayout to SWT on the newsgroup a week or so ago. I've looked over my code--which was written when I was very new to SWT--and it's a little embarrassing. It works but it has some problems, notably that I still don't know how layout caching is supposed to work.

I'm happy to contribute the code as is and help to improve and polish it. However with my involvement in DataBinding, I won't have enough time to support it on my own. I'd like to know beforehand that there are others willing to help maintain it.

Matthew

Back to the top